I’ve been nominated for the Dragons Loyalty award, I think I have previously been nominated by the lovely DatingFlops that can now be found on Pandas In Binary, but I can’t find the post if ever I did it! So thank-you Matt for nominating me again… I’ll get this done before I forget again!
What You Have To Do:
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 7 interesting facts about you.
Seven ‘Interesting’ things about me:
1. I have now been with my partner John for nearly 6 years! That’s 6 very random years… but I wouldn’t change them! (despite the occasional fall outs over who’s doing the washing up!)
2. I must add the gifs after typing everything up… I’ve been stopping to watch the waves! I am so very easily distracted! I am also a huge fan of Phantom of the Opera and am well known for breaking into song … sadly my version of Music of The Night isn’t as good… I make ears bleed!
3. Regular followers to my blog will know I love books, probably to an unhealthy level. I am going to cower while I confess this but I have never read Harry Potter past about chapter 6 of the Goblet Of Fire. I just couldn’t do it, I got bored! I blame the films, I watched them before reading the books (yes I was incredibly behind) and couldn’t read knowing what was going to happen, it kind of lost the magic!
4. I’m an office manager for a construction and building maintenance company despite my studies and qualifications in Psychology and Sociology and John is an IT technician despite his studies and qualifications in Media and Film production! Wasted years much?!
5. Its Halloween tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. We’re being boring this year and snuggling up in our blankets and PJs and watching scary films! I think my PJs will have to be my ladybird onesie so when the kids come trick or treating I look like I’m making some sort of effort! I also painted my nails in a blood splatter sort of effect… what do you think?
6. Its also bonfire night very soon! I’ll be giving blood after a full shift at work. John and the big brother will be attempting some sort of fire works display on the Saturday and if I’m being entirely honest I’m expecting to be ducking and diving and hiding behind the garden wall! If I remember and it’s safe I shall try and get some photos for you all!