I am so thankful to have received a nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award from the beautiful Michelle Styles. It seems yesterday was a big day for my little blog (well for me anyway!) 100 likes and my first nomination for an award! Thank you all for making it possible and reading my many ramblings! You really should check out Michelle on A Ghost Dancer and see what they are up to. She’s a very honest and open blogger and I’m certain her words can and will help many people, to say English is her 4th language, she really is a fab writer!
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Bloggers I would like nominate are:-
1. Irritable Pixels (Not versatile per say but it’s the boyfriend and his best friends blog… how could I not?!)
2. Old Mamoon (one of the loveliest bloggers!)
3. Dating Flops (again a themed blog like irritable pixels, but a really fantastic blog!)
4. Dork Chops (a themed blog but there is a smattering here and there of different things so I think this can be allowed! Plus she really is lovely!)
5. Husband And Husband (I haven’t been following this blog long, but I’m working my way through their posts and love these guys!)
6. Owl Wonder (A beautiful blog!)
7. Skipah’s Realm (A fantastic single parent and blogger! … no not my parent!)
8. Going Dad
11. Adopting James
13. Ms Toy Whisperer
7 Random Things about Me:-
1. I am lactose intolerant… but I risk chocolate and cheese anyway!
2. When angry I like to cook, it calms me… but then all that washing up just annoys me again!
3. I make friends really easily, but there’s only a small amount I would make real time for (invite round, go for drinks ect) and an even smaller amount I would ever actually show my true emotions and worries to.
4. I really like Psychology … to the extent that I read text books and watch online lectures just for fun!
5. I’d much rather wear the boyfriends deodorant than my own, it seems to work better… and smell nicer!
6. I have this really vivid memory of going to Lego Land and playing in a fountain when I was young… according to my family, I have never ever set foot in Lego Land!
7. When I first read that I had been nominated for this I had to google the word ‘versatile’ … It was 4am OK!?
Much love to you all! ❤
P.s … can someone tell me how these award things actually work? Haha